måndag 29 augusti 2016

Rooftops and skylines



Mandatory mirror selfi in the bathroom with two of the girls, Carla and Martin



Warning: todays blog will be written in english because my computer won't start.. so I'm using my roomys computer while my own is down. So just excuse my language will you haha

So, Yesterday (monday) was an amazingly slo but well needed day. Me and some friends went to the schools gym to watch a compulsory video on "how to work out and use the gym properly". The video was 30 min long but felt like 30 hours. What they said, to sum it up, was "don't stop breathing while you use the equipment" and "press on to start the crosstrainer, and off to stop it". It was worth it though because afterwards we all went in to work out and it felt so good! We get a lot of exercise with our hikes but its nice to be inside with air condition for a change. wow, this just turned out to be so non exciting..

In the evening we were a group that went to Victoria harbour to see the skyline, and after that we went to a skybaar called Ozoon. We were a coupple of girls who just wanted the view so we had a very expensive drink to share and then we went home around 12 o clock, while the bigger part of the group went clubbing. Let me just say, that even though expensive I am definitely going back to this bar. The view was amazing, the music wasn't too loud and the drinks were really well made. If you read this mommy and daddy, I am taking you here if you come to visit!

Now I am off to brunch with the girls down in Tsim sha tsui :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar